There are lots of guides for how to make money online. I’m pretty sure that most of them are scams.
The reason I think this is because they all seem too good to be true. The scammer claims that through some “secret system” that they developed, they are making thousands of dollars a month doing practically nothing.
No details are revealed about the system they’re using to make money, but they do have a bunch of alleged testimonials saying “I was skeptical at first, but I bought your system and now I’m making $500 a day from home! Thanks buddy!” Additionally, there will be a bunch of stock photos of people holding cash, or walking on the beach, with captions like “Holy crap, this can be you!”
The scammer goes on to say that you can learn all of their secrets to online wealth… Just pay $20.
But wait, a super special deal is running that just happens to end TODAY! Hurry up and place your order before the end of <today’s date> and take advantage of our 50% off discount. Just pay $10. OH MY GOD THAT’S HALF OF TWENTY!
Let’s get serious.
I’m no sucker. You know how it is when something seems “too good to be true.”In reality, the scammers are making money online by profiting off of gullible people. Someone who spends their money on one of these scams might receive an automated email message with general tips on how to build a website, and how to earn money from it. This process is called “monetizing your website,” and information about how to do it is freely available all over the internet.
Don’t fall for these scams. Doing a little research with simple search engine phrases like “how to build a website” and “how to monetize your website” will lead you to a number of different websites that will teach you how to make money online. In fact, maybe that’s what led you to my website today.
With this in mind, let me tell you a little bit about how I’ve monetized my website. I’m going to offer you information, and do my best to prove to you that all that I’m saying is true using some pictures. Best of all, I’m not going to ask you to reach for your credit card. I’m just going to explain everything the best that I can, and you can take that info and run with it.
First things first, I will admit that I don’t make hundreds of thousands of dollars each year from my website. At the time of this writing, my website is earning a few thousand dollars a year.

No comments:
Post a Comment