Tuesday, March 8, 2016

How I got Google Adsense Approval on a 7 Weeks Old Blog

We all know that google is now strict when it comes to adsense approval. Back in the days when google adsense approval is as easy as ABC even without a blog post on your blog but nowadays, any slight change in their terms and condition or adsense program policy will lead to an automatic disapproval. Currently, this blog is having 17 quality blog post and a few numbers of pages, though I once applied the first time which was rejected and I had to make some amendments before getting an approval. So how did I get google adsense approval?



How I got google adsense approval.

These are the cakes I consumed before getting google adsense approval but most of them are mentioned in their adsense program policy and also make sure you read their terms and conditions.

  Content

he content on your blog matters a lot, google will definitely not accept an application from a blog without or with little amount of content. Of course we all know the saying that content is king, get quality content on your blog and get approval. Before google can consider you for adsense approval your content must have the following;
Must be originally yours and not copied elsewhere.
Your blog language must be a language adsense supports.
It must not be short but from a range of 400 words and above.
You must have a minimum of 10 – 20 blog post (depending on the length of your posts

Blog Design

Google have started peeping into our blog design, speed and navigation. Any blog without this won’t get adsense approval. Try to make your blog accessible with easy navigation by starting with a well defined and professionally configured theme. I wrote a post on things to consider when going for the best blog design, you can check it out. Don’t miss out how I improved my website load time to 1 second.

To have a blog design like mine of easy approval then go get genesis themes the best theme for bloggers

Pages

The pages on your blog matters a lot and there are three essential pages that must not be omitted. Your Contact page, about page and a privacy policy page. With this page, all you’re telling google is “hey google I have a professional blog and I’m ready for you guys” I’ll give a little explanation on these pages.

Contact Page

We all know that a contact page must have a contact form but that’s not all, you can add few words above your contact form, this can be something brief about your blog and reason why your readers or visitors should contact you, this gives the page a little weight. I’m using contact form 7. It’s better than just typing your email address and telling your readers to send you a mail. Instead, they’ll contact you automatically from your page. Have a look at my contact page and the see the practical aspect of the story I just said above.

About Page

Your about page tells your visitor a brief story about you and about your blog anytime they check it out. This shows that you are really the owner of your blog and it belongs to no one else. You can also include your picture on your about page but I don’t think it’s important. At least your readers can see you through your gravater. You can check my about page and see what it looks like.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment