Looking to make more money through AdSense, this section of the site provides AdSense tips and tricks to increase your AdSense CTR and AdSense earnings without breaking the Google AdSense TOS (Terms of Service) which could get your AdSense account banned!
Looking for the best WordPress AdSense theme see the Stallion AdSense theme which is AdSense, Chitika, Kontera, Infolinks and custom ad networks (Amazon for example) ready.
Google AdSense Earnings
My
Google AdSense earnings are listed near the bottom of this article. I’d
not updated my AdSense earnings since 2011 (updating now in June 2014)
and WOW I’ve seen a serious drop in AdSense revenue over the past few
years. Peaked in 2010 with annual AdSense income almost $26,000 with a
big decline since to just under $8,000 from Google AdSense for 2013! So
what went wrong? AdSense Earnings Down Main problem has been my health
problems, had my spine fused early 2009 and though my lower spine is
more stable since the operation (which had a long 18+ month […]
WordPress AdSense Theme
I’ve been developing WordPress AdSense Themes since 2006, you’ll find
every theme both free and premium on this site includes AdSense: it’s
all about the money, money, money… making it that is :-) Even have a few
free Blogger AdSense templates, although I make most of my online money
through WordPress I do use free Blogger blogs to support my network of
WordPress blogs: I needed Blogger SEO templates, also added AdSense. As
of June 2014 My best WordPress AdSense theme is Stallion Responsive,
it’s got everything you could ask for in an AdSense ready theme from
full control over […]
Add AdSense to a WordPress Blog
Updated April 2014 for adding Google AdSense to WordPress 3.9 themes:
TwentyFourteen theme example. As you can see I use the AdSense program
on this website, with an an AdSense ad floating to the right of this
text. The Premium WordPress theme I develop (running on this site) is
AdSense ready, if you wish to skip editing a WordPress theme template
files, go buy a copy of Stallion Responsive which includes AdSense,
Chitika, Kontera and Infolinks ad networks built in plus the ability to
add custom ads as well!. This post will explain how other WordPress 3.9
theme users can […]

No comments:
Post a Comment